Fat Chance Team Yo Eddy Aqua Fade Pics Pages 7-10

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Brought this some time off here and thought I'd finally show it off to you guys

I've brought the a yo eddy out again to build it back up after stripping down for the winter but now I'm off over Christmas I want to build it up and get out riding it again as it really is a fantastic bike to ride..I'm pretty sure it's the 2nd best bike I've ever ridden D

Frame and forks have been painted a groovy cycles also groovy cycle built the forks for the Yo Eddy frame

There is lots of history on this frame on retro bikes from the restoration at Grooveycycles

Fatchance team Yo Eddy 1992 size medium custom painted by Groovycycles in aquafade
Custom made fatchance forks made by Groovycycles for this frame will be. Using this forks for this build

Build spec :shock: as we go along :xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,629
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 475
Re:

Thx guys they are very nice to ride..I think your wright this is the best steel bike I've ridden to, it just feels good around :cool:

Just brought this the other day..now just have to wait to fit it...on the last build I had a threaded XTR m900 headset this its Threadless With this turquoise King :D

1"inch none logo turquoise blue A/head

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,540
Re:

If you want to go non-threaded, remember that there are no decent (if any) Ahead stems with noodle or roller. If you go threaded, you will have a bigger variety of nice stems.

Re:

Hay never thought about that lol ...I have brought a turquoise tektro cable hanger but have no idea if it's going to fit over the rounded outer edge of the king headset :LOL: if that fails I'm going to have to go back to threaded

This is the stem I'm wanting to use if I go A-head .. It's 0 rise 120mm

Ringle 1"inch 120mm zero rise A/head stem

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,517
Re: FAT CHANCE Team Yo Eddy Aquafade

This is going to be a great build , cant wait for the finished result :D !

Re:

Hope so fingers x I can get it back up and running for Christmas :D

Here is some more goodies I'm thinking of using

Sakae power bulge titanium flat handlebars
Grafton polished shifter pods...these are reproduction copy's with titanium mounting bolts
Ringle Mojo cantilever hangers also copy's only one is being used for the front

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,491
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,491
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,491
Re: FAT CHANCE Team Yo Eddy Aquafade

Wow! Looking forward to the final build.

Consensus seems to be that Yo Eddy's are among the best steel rides ever - what exactly is it that makes this so?

Re:

Think it's more the fit of the bike..first time I got on the yo eddy it fitted so well all the components was perfect first time...it just felt so good balanced, fast if you wanted it to be
...it felt like a good alrounder not harsh at all in anyway, very enjoyable :D

I think it's a fun all round bike the yo eddy..it is one very cool bike..I feel I don't have to race anyone on this or have to ride this flat out..just have fun and enjoy the trails :cool:

I have also got these I'm going to use :D

Super polished Grafton speed controller brake levers short brake lever version

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,479

Latest posts

Back