KONA KU 1996 "STARS AND BARS"

Ernie

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Thanks to Magas {Martin} from the Austrian Contingent who helped me broker the deal. Just need to source parts now.
This frame has already appeared on here when Magas put a thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=302611 asking how rare are these frames...this is the middle frame which has been owned since new..picture of the receipt :cool: enclosed together with 3 pots of original touch up paint :cool:

Overall condition of the frame is very good{as you all know i am a picky fvcker :LOL: } trail debris chips on the underneath and some chain suck.

To keep the spirit of pricing of retrobike transparent i paid total shipped €400{shipping was €40}..that equates to £315.

Attachments

• P1020820.jpg
    P1020820.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 760
  • P1020821.jpg
    P1020821.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 759
  • P1020822.jpg
    P1020822.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 757
  • P1020823.jpg
    P1020823.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 760
Re:

Nice one mate :) I think the price ain't that bad for a Ku in Stars and Bars

Re: Re:

raidan73":jdohv581 said:
Nice one mate :) I think the price ain't that bad for a Ku in Stars and Bars

I think you are right mate..as they are not in abundance its hard to gauge.. :cool:

Ernie ;)

Re:

I don't know you and you don't me but i know you've been wanting one of these for ages so please do it justice.... or at least better than that last stars and bars effort that was on here. ;) :D

al-onestare":1ua1ti5z said:
Holy shit! Now that's a bike. You must be over the moon!

Mate... Thanks for the kind words.. I am very happy to say the least.. Now i have got to "dress it up" yet.. Got a few bits..

Ernie

PopsTrippin":2w7yzx4j said:
I don't know you and you don't me but i know you've been wanting one of these for ages so please do it justice.... or at least better than that last stars and bars effort that was on here. ;) :D

Skynets Hot will be a tough act to follow... Mine will be mainly Xt stuff
Thanks anyway
Ernie

it was a pleassure for me to help you :D

looking forward the build. I'm quite sure you will finish your KU earlier than us here :mrgreen:

Re:

Lovely :D I had to laugh when I saw the picture of the receipt, I used to live just 2 streets away from that bike shop (which has already closed a couple of years ago). And those prices quoted in ATS - now that's retro :LOL:

Cheers

Mathias from Vienna

Wienerwald":4wk2ar25 said:
Lovely :D I had to laugh when I saw the picture of the receipt, I used to live just 2 streets away from that bike shop (which has already closed a couple of years ago). And those prices quoted in ATS - now that's retro :LOL:

Cheers

Mathias from Vienna

Morning Mathias...ATS?..is that schillings??...see what you mean now you have the euro

Ernie ;)

Back