The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Just picked this up this morning. After a pootle over to stroud, popped into Boots for some touch up paint. You'd think they'd never seen a retro biker before. Then, after a little boots bribery set daughter to work.

Plan is to transfer the 97 Xt, red azonic bars, red mavic 517, red selle saddle, red bottle cage, red grips, from the broken MF that is now on the fisher, to the kona and rebuild the fisher as original as I kept everything.

I really wanted a hard tail so this looks to be perfect with the original shocks.

Thanks to Peterperfect for the directions to mcdonalds to keep the passenger happy and for the deal.

fc6e82e20fa95103d4fda18f3382c4cb_zps4bd5fef8.jpg

Paid work!
8bf83c6757ace9abf2033b5e047050ff_zps7a4e8fd1.jpg

Takes some brass to walk into boots with your frame. I did the same thing with my gt frame only i took my girlfriend to boots instead to help me find the colour but she just stood there laughing and taking pics of my on her phone shopping for nail varnish :facepalm:

Id say that frame is begging for a respray though

Sean :cool:

I prefer careworn rather than sanitised. Just watching moulin rouge with my daughter.

Beggars can't be choosers. Bigger would be better but the ADHD needed satisfying :mrgreen:

Grisley and MF were 19 so all good.

Back