1999 marin rocky ridge easton elite frame opinions please

rocky ridge

Old School Hero
hi just won a 1999 marin rocky ridge with an easton elite 7005 frame any opinions about this frame please
im gonna use it on the road mainly and farm out all the bits on it and built it up with some quality parts
thanks dave

lankshear1976":2jjss325 said:
pictures ???

i dont have a digi camera as mine just smashed when it feell out my bag
ive never had a marin before so was just trying to find out if the frames are regarded good or not
ive striipped the whole bike down yesterday frame seems very light for the year it was made i have a gt zaskar race frame made from easton elite tubes this rocky ridge easton elite frame seems much lighter i know theres less tubes and thyre not as fat tubes
if theyre regarded as good frames i will strip all the clear laquer off and polish or anodize it as it oxidised under the laquer as its not been used for 10 years frames straight and done hardly any miles and is in very good nick bar the laquer issues cheers dave

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back