Rebuilding GT rts-1

Re:

Of course it's not new, it's a retro. No really, it is hardly used. As far as I know only been mounted and never driven. Long time ago I bought these Pulstar hubs but first I did not like them. I also have the gunmetal ones and the silver ones and a purple front hub too. But now I have this rts-1 with the Lawwill Leader 3 it looks great and I love them.

Re:

Nice Jan-Cor!
If you have finished the bike, I would like to ride it, to test the Lawwill Leader. That was an awesome fork back in the days ;-)

Re:

I'm looking forward mtbdave, almost can't wait....I will inform you when it has arrived and of course I will post pictures in this topic. Thanks !!

mtbdave":1jee3cwd said:
You should be getting a parcel soon,sent yesterday,I wasn't sure if you had the bolts etc so sent them too.

Thank you mtbdave, I have received it today, very fast shipping, great looking !
I made some closeup pictures because they are little bit different and I am wondering if there is any difference in year ?

Foto800-488MBX7R.jpg
Foto800-OQD4WTED.jpg

Foto800-D7LAAUCO.jpg
Foto800-7WRZ6V7J.jpg

Re:

And this afternoon again I received some nice parts, thank you Michael Golding.
Off course I did make the change right away just to look at the color scheme, I think the black one is much better compared to the green one.
I have also received a gold colored one, but it shure looks more like maroon.
(sorry, not the best pictures but when it is ready I will make some nices ones in it's habitat ;-) )

Foto800-ZCQSLY7P.jpg
Foto800-SKZUZGK8.jpg

The one I sent you is a newer one (that's why the decals are different colours)
The silver aluminium part can be screwed up or down to soften or make the spring harder.
I have the same shock (decal wise here from my rts-1) the one you have was taken from a rts frame (I took it off the frame with my own hands) so I know it's the right one for the rts.)
If any problems send me a pm and I will organise a refund if your not 100% happy.

Dave.

mtbdave":1b7a5lat said:
If any problems send me a pm and I will organise a refund if your not 100% happy.

Dave.
No no no not at all Dave, I am very happy !
I was just wondering what the difference in year is. I think the newer one should be better too. My rear part is now away for a powder coating. Can't wait to get ik back. I will post pictures as soon as I am processing. Thanks again for your help Dave !!

Back