no longer needed

mikef350

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi all

Can't ride as much as I used to due to back so I want to give a full susser a go so I am looking for a frame with a good working shock which does not leak and must hold air(if not a coil shock) I am 6ft1 so would need to be a large (19") or around.do mostly xc type riding would be great if it came with seatpost headset and front mech plus any thing else a bonus.

Budget is £290

Cheers folks

Oh and needs to take a 1 1/8 steer tube so I can fit my forks

Re: £290 budget w-good quality full suspension frame large

I have a 17.5" Marin Rock Springs with Fox Float R shock, comes with seat clamp, XT rear mech and a BB if I have one with the right axel length for whatever cranks your looking to use.

I do have the Fox Vanilla R forks too.

mikef350":1kze7hee said:
Too small pal

I thought it may be but all I have to offer right now, hope you find a great frame soon :)

I can thoroughly recommend full suss for the back. Get a good one you can dial in. I was astounded at the comfort of my 29er Horse thief. Have you thought about bigger wheels?

Good luck with the search.

Cheers pal

Just trying to work with what I've already got pal so I'll have to stick with me 26"

Re:

I've got a nice specialized enduro s works frame. Iirc it's a 19 inch, bought it as a project and have stripped it down and bought all replacement bearings for it. It came with a brain shock but I'm pretty sure it's dead so bought a new brain system as well as a couple of alternative shocks in the correct i2i and travel (fox and rs). I've come to the realisation that I'm never going to use it as intended so considering selling. If interested, let me know as I can fit all the bearings and whatever shock option and sell as a complete frame, plus any other parts you might need to complete the build.

Thanks for the offer pal but I bought a frame built it up went on a ride then built my hard tail back up it wasn’t for me

Back