wanted saracen mad26 trials frame 2004 or older

hurcytm

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello thanks for taking the time to read my wanted post .
basically im wanting to buy a saracen team mad26 trials frame and forks the model that has a bash guard the one im looking for is around 2004 and is in white. Butthe black frame would be fine also the earler mad 26 frames welcome please can some one help i dont want to spend afortune thanks

Hi

No frame I am afraid but I do have a pair of the black alloy MAD comp forks if you need them :?: ;)

Cheers

Mark :D

Hi there thanks for replying to my ad the forks might be something i would be interest in are they alloy some did use steel also do they have v brake and disc tabs many thanks

Hi

They are the alloy ones they have the removable V brake posts and disc tab ;) :D

Cheers

Mark

P.S. I know the logos look yellowish it was only felt tip and has been wiped off :oops: ;)

Attachments

• MAD forks.jpg
    MAD forks.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 232
They are the ones im after indeed. if only i had the frame i would buy them asp. If i can find aframe i would be interested in having them from u. thanks for your help oh just how much was u wanting for them

Can anyone help me with a white or black 2004 saracen mad 26 frame or earler model with bash guard thanks for looking

Thanks for replying to my wanted post please could u Send. Us a pic if u could sounds like your frame maybe a little newer if it has maggie mounts on

hurcytm":2nttmp36 said:
Thanks for replying to my wanted post please could u Send. Us a pic if u could sounds like your frame maybe a little newer if it has maggie mounts on

Is that a good thing or bad?
Will take pics tomorrow buddy ,I also have a GSX hoodlum frame
Basically a saracen Xtort with beefier chain stays.

Back