Brian Rourke frames wanted

Ibby4585

Dirt Disciple
Hi.

I am after a Brian Rourke frame to build up during this summer. Frame size needs to be 52cm to 54cm

Best original condition possible but anything considered.

Based in Oxfordshire UK.

Cheers

Re:

Hi
52/54 is pretty small in old frames. Can I ask how tall you are? I have a 22” that I Amy part with. Just refinished in its original colours by Rourke.

This one

Attachments

• 0730312E-9EDC-49F0-82DC-FF44DCB481F1.jpeg
    0730312E-9EDC-49F0-82DC-FF44DCB481F1.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 967
Re:

There is a small one on eBay at the moment. Colours are a bit of an acquired taste (90s flouro) but at the £200 asking price you could get it re-finished at Rourke's for probably another £200.

I think the eBay frame is worth £150 - worth offering that to the seller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brian-Rourke ... SwyH9aKUX3

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ludo9107":1enfqe0h said:
Hi, how much do you want for the rourke if you part with it.
Cheers

I'm wrestling with the idea of parting with it and I'm not there yet = the frame owes me £170 plus £230 to renovate. I had a small dink on the top tube filled with brass (made by the bars) and the lugs lined in white and cut outs flooded.

As a guide, I sold this the frame on this listing for £350 on eBay. The guy just banged a cheap Veloce groupset on it and listed it for an unrealistic price. I generally pay from £100 for a frameset needing restoration and they cost anything from £150 -£250 to restore. I tend only to buy if the chrome is decent

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Bria ... SwK~RaPmBs

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back