Cycle trainer for Indoors recommendations needed ...

Woodyuk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi All

We have snow already over here in Germany and I looking at getting an indoor cycle trainer so i can use my racer indoors
Does anyone have some good recomendations for a good trainer for indoors?
looking at the make Tacx which look not too bad ?

Cheers

Kurt Kinetic Fluid with the additional bolt on flywheel weight. You will come to hate it (in a good way).

i have a Tacx im my basement. Nothing to get excited about but pretty straight forward. I´d recommend it.

Depends on the budget

But this is a good solid trainer
0801tacx_satori.jpg

Tacx Satori

We picked up a 2nd hand tacx flow it's a different world to the older fan assisted elite one we had. First time I used it jumping from one to the other on same interval program I nearly threw up! :LOL: The resistance settings is superb you couldn't climb against solid resistance on the old one.

110% recommend :cool:

I bought a trax vortex not long ago, so far pretty good, but all the electronic gubbins (that I wanted to make it less boring) can be a bit of a pain to set up...each time.

I also have a Kurt kinetic. Great but it takes up a bit of room and its a tad noisy. You could also try rollers.

daj":kfnuxm4v said:
We picked up a 2nd hand tacx flow it's a different world to the older fan assisted elite one we had. First time I used it jumping from one to the other on same interval program I nearly threw up! :LOL: The resistance settings is superb you couldn't climb against solid resistance on the old one.

110% recommend :cool:

Currently 10% recommend it ... It's just stopped working :roll:

It gets 10% for being a bike stand / coat hanger :facepalm:

I'd reccomend one of the Minoura rim drive turbos, my son and I have one each.

Because they apply pressure to the rim, not the tyre, you need to make no changes to the bike, and they work just as well on an mtb as a road (or cx) bike.

Latest posts

Back