1994 Kilauea frame

Anthony

Retrobike Rider
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looks like an 18" frame. If it's a 1994, it's either been stripped and lacquered or resprayed grey, can't quite tell from the pic, either way, the decals aren't 1994. the £50 starting bid looks reasonable.

MattC59":lz5frpim said:
Looks like an 18" frame. If it's a 1994, it's either been stripped and lacquered or resprayed grey, can't quite tell from the pic, either way, the decals aren't 1994. the £50 starting bid looks reasonable.
The paint and decals look like the standard 1994 to me, see below. Is yours white? There was also a white option in 1994.

Attachments

• 1994 Kilauea catalogue.jpg
    1994 Kilauea catalogue.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 689
MattC59":2mmtdr1a said:

You don't think that looks like the '94 colour maybe?

That's what I'd thought on the colour.

Can the rear cable guides be found easily enough?

Cheers

To be fair, it was a few years back now, so my memory might be fading :? It was the grey and burgendy colour scheme with Quadra10 forks. (It's now red & white)

Having just looked it up on the web, I think mine was a '93.

wooHoo...... my Killy has just aged a year :D

This is what my Killy looked like, but with Quadra10 forks.......... I stand corrected, '93 I believe.
fantastic bike, it's still a rocket through the singletrack, although it's got Judy DH forks on it now (silver crown)

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 667
Back