eBay problem

Anthony

Retrobike Rider
Is anybody else finding that the item page doesn't display properly in its new format? I can't see any of the 'Sellers Description', just a big blank space.

The problem is just on eBay.co.uk, on eBay.com I can still see the Sellers Description details as before, so I don't see how it can be my browser. But if none of you guys have a problem, I guess it must be my settings.

Yes, I have tried asking eBay. Just an inane response so far - 'have you tried clicking the Description tab?' is similar to the 'have you tried switching it on?' joke in The IT Crowd methinks.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Anthony,

I had the same trouble and eBay were very helpful - you have to clear your internet history (or something like that - I'm not too good with computers):

Go to Start,
Then Control Panel
Then Internet Options
Then on the General tab, it was Delete Browsing History

Hope this helps

nope not having any problems. if you use firefox there was an update recently, might have auto patched badly? last one screwed up my media player. try a reinstall? if not, well download firefox anyway, its better :)
ok should have read that first reply. but my point still stands ^^

Back