Jeff Jones Titanium w/ Awesome Ti Fork

BikePimp

Retro Guru

Attachments

• Jeff-Jones-Ti.jpg
    Jeff-Jones-Ti.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,487
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
admittadly the merlin girder fork looked a lot nicer.. IMHO needs to be made from larger diameter tubing.

Seems that there are loads of Jones up for sale at the mo. There are another 2 on STW at the moment and I know another one. Is there an even more niche builder that people are switching to? 36" unicycle, maybe

pete_mcc":1uhzo621 said:
Seems that there are loads of Jones up for sale at the mo. There are another 2 on STW at the moment and I know another one. Is there an even more niche builder that people are switching to? 36" unicycle, maybe

7inch travel xc bikes :D ... just me then :cool:

pete_mcc":2decji3g said:

:LOL: , hope they are fixed unicycles.

That fork does look better (or at least is better matched) on the Jones spaceframe frame.

Personally I love loads of his stuff, his attention to detail and his interesting tweeks like the 6 speed cassette, h-bars and the truss forks - just look at my modern bike for evidence. But I hate the way he's ended up with a cult following, that are by their fickle nature, transient, meaning that he could end up on the scrap pile way before he should....

I'd still love one of his earlier spaceframes, but can't be doing with the twisty new ones, strangely!

I like it, the pics on his site of him riding them should convince anyone :cool:

Back