Pro-Flex and odd retro Specialized frame

DHSlammer

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
This seller has a pro-Flex in good nic and an oddball Specialized described as prestige but it has a "lightweight Aluminum" sticker on the TT?

Other cool retro vintage stuffs too:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbad-cnc-habit

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DHSlammer":2ix6r5b3 said:
This seller has a pro-Flex in good nic and an oddball Specialized described as prestige but it has a "lightweight Aluminum" sticker on the TT?
Only the sticker that's wrong. It's an early nineties steel Stumpjumper that's had a respray. His description's spot on.

I didnt say it was a bad description, just an odd Specialized... The frame is obviously Cro-Mo and the yellow matching future shocks are obvious respray that is all... A bit odd.

DHSlammer":1dsxx1fw said:
I didnt say it was a bad description, just an odd Specialized... The frame is obviously Cro-Mo and the yellow matching future shocks are obvious respray that is all... A bit odd.
I didn't say you did say it was a bad description...

But given that the description is accurate, it's a perfectly ordinary early nineties Stumpjumper with a bad respray. It's only the sticker that's odd.

Back