Adroit Mardi Gras

Panza

Old School Hero
I've had a specific search on ebay for close to 10 years with email to me, but nothing interesting has ever showed up. Until friday:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152278894210?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

Since the price is getting way out of hand I thought I'd post it here before it is too late.
I could buy it, but in my mind it is just too much for something I couldn't bring myself to use except on dry asphalt. Though I'll probably regret it if I don't :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Well-well:
"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing"
The price was at $4500 last night so I guess the seller didn't want to pay the ebay and paypal fees for all of that..
Or some other shade going-ons.
The listing was just fine.

Re:

Dude if you were waiting 10yrs for that, you should have bought it. Lifes not all about buying things but the experiences using and enjoying them :D

I was bidding, but to no avail when the sellers figures out he wants to do the business outside ebay.

Re:

Which is a euphemism for...if you're really genuinely interested in buying get in touch now because I'm going to sell it outside EBay and save a chunk on fees.

Back