1983 Ritchey Fillet Brazed Frame Fork Bullmoose complete bik

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-Ritchey-Mo ... 2a4932f993

Once again, running a three day auction starting at .99 cents with a reasonable reserve. Shipping will be $100 or less within the United States. I'll gladly ship internationally so long as it can be sent to your country. Please know your country's size restrictions on incoming packages. Cost will be determined on a country by country basis.

Thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Just noticed this one on the daily eBay search. So nice mate

Re:

Have a bunch of black m730 and m600 Shimano Deore XT parts to see the winner if he or she is interested, along with a 1st gen cook bros crankset and mafac cantis. The winner will get first pick and dibs before those parts get listed separately. The Avocet touring 1 brown saddle has already been listed.

$_57.JPG

Re:

I would have been all over that... IF I had seen it :facepalm:
Too busy with pre-Xmas preparations. :evil:

Re: Re:

DM":3q3e102q said:
I would have been all over that... IF I had seen it :facepalm:
Too busy with pre-Xmas preparations. :evil:

There were a couple people who made offers of $1500, but I stuck to the auction. It still went well, but at a lower price than that. It's going back to Cali.

Back