Whats this?

It's............................................................................................................................................different :LOL:

No idea what it is, but I want one now. Too bad I have a bad case of end-of-the-month-syndrome, otherwise I'd have gone for it.

Its been on RB before, its a CBR Gatecrasher, £199 at your nearest bicycle discount store

gatecrashercbr.jpg

I think asda are selling them, but it might just be me thinking of asda because of the colour :LOL:

I think it's so uncool, I actually like it! I came thiiiiiis close to going down to asda and getting one the last time it was on our most excellent forum... I think it would be the perfect ride around town bike - it looks like it would never break - kind of like the spawn resulting from a twisted, depraved tryst between a moulton and a kryptonite laden industrial estate fence ... And if it got stolen... Meh.

:)

If only it had a top triangle (like the Sbike) it'd still look a lot better ... but that can always be arranged.
I doubt anyone here will be protesting if I have a bit of cutting and welding done to that frame.

Back