Marin East Peak 15.5" frameset - SOLD

davidj

Senior Retro Guru
My Marin is out and a GT iDrive is in, so I need to part with everything not going on the GT.

East Peak in 15.5" CtoC (17" CtoTop), the photos flatter it there is plenty on marks in the paint but it is free from dents & cracks. There is no play in the bearings for the swing arm, the fitted Shimano Bottom bracket spins freely and has been removed and the threads greased over the last few days. The FSA Headset is a cartridge bearing type and comes complete with the fork crown, the lower cartridge bearing is a little rough but has some life left in it yet.

Canti Bosses have been removed as the swing arm has the elusive Marin disc brake adapter fitted (I may be able to find them if required but no promises). The derailleur hanger is straight.

The seat post is a Marin 27.0, nothing pretty but that and the 31.8 Marin seat post clamp will get you up and running. Consider these free, I will remove them if not required.

It currently has a 167mm RockShox Monarch 2.1 fitted that holds air well.

I am happy to go in different ways with this frame, so I am asking £40 + Delivery for the frame (including shock mounts, disc brake adapter & derailleur hanger), headset, Bottom Bracket, seat post & clamp. I really like the Rock Shox Monarch and if you don't want it I will happily remove it and keep it for my new project. If you do want it I would like to ask an additional £25.

So £40 + £10 postage for everything bar the Rock Shox Monarch or £65 + £10 postage for everything. Save a tenner if you can collect from S63 (Rotherham) or M32 (South Manchester). - SOLD

If you don't need the derailleur hanger or shock mounts I am prepared to make a deduction of £5 each as I can keep these as spares for my other Marin

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage9.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage9.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 521
  • Webp.net-resizeimage10.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage10.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 521
  • Webp.net-resizeimage11.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage11.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 521
  • Webp.net-resizeimage12.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage12.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 521
Re: Marin Shoreline Trail 15.5" frameset

Doh! this should be in the post '97 section. Can a mod move it for me please.

Latest posts

Back