DT Swiss XR carbon 165mm rear shock

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Now, I am going to sound like a huge numpty but I bought a new shock for my modern bike the other week - a DT Swiss carbon XR top of the range, weighs less than nothing shock. Bought it from the US, waited, paid the customs charge and then went to fit it..wrong bloody size. So I then bought another DT Swiss carbon XR top of the range, weighs less than nothing shock, this time in the right size!

So I have a spare DT Swiss carbon XR top of the range, weighs less than nothing shock in 165mm that has been fitted at one end and then removed. It comes in a box with all wrappers and leaflets. It cost an absolute fortune when you add in the customs and shipping, CRC are charging £585 for the 165mm model:
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=25409
..so what's say £250 or a good offer?

I'll shove some photos up in a bit but it looks like the one in the CRC advert.

EDIT:
7A237A71-DCD4-4ECB-AE7A-44BB3BB27E17-2495-000005F75F90ACB9.jpg

you should have sent the wrong size one back to crc in the right size box for a no questions asked refund. nudge nudge wink wink. at least that is what someone told someone you should do.

Ha! I would feel far too bad doing that (and unfortunately neither of mine came from CRC, I thought I would save money but then got caught out by my own stupidity and the efficiency of the customs chaps these days....)

aha i read it wrong thinking you got the second one from crc. or at least the friend of a friend thought you did. tis a steal at your price all the same and pretty sure you will get the asking if not more on feebay.

Latest posts

Back