Cutgate Killer Aftermath

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Big thanks to all who made it a Fantastic day out with prefect weather, great company and old bikes :cool:

Please post you pics and rambling here

Here's some of mine to remind you of the great day out and a link to the rest of my album at the bottom of the page.

Police Line up

Just a Slight Adjustment

Old Bike

Blue Skys

Into the Distance

Follow the Yellow brick trail

Top of the Hill

Downhill Time

Hidden Castles

Lunch time

Lunch over and uphill time

Fluffy little Clouds

Going Down

Fashion Police Warning

The pain of Pushing

Stairway to Heaven...or Hell

The Last Hill.... Maybe

All the hard work done and its payback time, but sometimes things don't go to plan.

Everything starts well but less than 1/2 mile into the downhill Elpedro has a problem with his rear wheel.....

Happy Face or Hiding the tears??? The man who has a 4 mile walk with his bike on one of the best trails in the peaks..... Maybe...

Living the dream

Following Friends

Man Down!!!

Anyone want to buy a used rear wheel

Here's a Link to the rest of my pics... http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/kaya_ ... t=2&page=1

Thanks for looking and hope to see y'all on the next one

kaya

absolutely fantastic day, loved every minute, except the bit when i crashed.......arms massive and a nice lump to boot!!!!!never mind lol. shame the others couldnt make it as this was ooop there with the best rides weve had.

shame petes split rimming session spoiled his fun

pics tomorrow but i aint many

Re:

Last minute commitments meant I couldn't make it. Really not best pleased to have missed this ride. Looks like you had a great day out from the photos I've already seen on Facebook.

Managed to get a local ride in on my own this afternoon but really wish I could've been there.

Re: Re:

drystonepaul":18k68hvm said:
Last minute commitments meant I couldn't make it. Really not best pleased to have missed this ride. Looks like you had a great day out from the photos I've already seen on Facebook.

Managed to get a local ride in on my own this afternoon but really wish I could've been there.

You missed a classic "Day in the Peaks" Paul, Dusty dry trails an Suntans :cool:

Re:

Awesome weather , amazing scenery, easy to get to , great people , all in all a fantastic day out on some brilliant trails , it wasn't as steep as last week but we did climb over 200ft more !!!!.
Ibuprofen is your friend .

Was a brill ride there some very steep climbs and lots of laughs (martins roadbike) thanks again chaps.

Re:

Was really good to catch up with you guy's, I even managed to grab a pic of you on the way over :cool:

hope you all had a cracking day :D

Re:

What a fantastic day, after missing the last couple of rides due to messing about with old camper vans, this ride really did it for me. Great to catch up with everyone, plenty of banter, Pete the 80s wrestler, and Martins road bike, not to mention that lucky sod on the modern Boardman, he almost went off the edge of the trail, very lucky.

looking forward to our next ride.

Stuart.

Back