Anyone near wetherbury?

mrgumby

rBotM Winner
I bought a mini raleigh mustang yesterday for 99p on ebay..

Only problem is its in Yorkshire and I'm in London..

Is anyone able to pick up and box it for me?

Wetherby, West Yorkshire LS22 7FJ

I can reimburse you for your time and costs..

Cheers,
Matt

175d2d45984e8778763281e8e1546917_zps0ab35628.jpg

Yes,WETHERBY, it's a short distance from me. I can collect and store but not able to post until 2014. Even then, i can box it up but may have to pass to another member to arrange a courier.

I'm happy with fuel reimbursement, call it £5 , just cannot wait for couriers or have 'safe place' pick up for them. play it by ear i suppose.?

Friday midday is probably my last chance to collect.

marc.

if it helps marc, as i've got an office job your courier can collect from my office if you want? chuck it over at dalby marc on the 28th if you want?

Hi

Did you get this sorted, if not i can collect and bring it down in between xmas and new yr to save costs of courier etc

Let me know

Bazza

Marc is picking it up today at about 230pm, not sure how to get it south yet.. A free ride to London would be awesome but ill be away until the 5th jan so dont know how at would work..

It is a very mini bike though.

:)

Hi

No probs, i will be travelling down on Dec 28th, and going to Farnborough area then down to Southampton for new year, so if you get stuck or want it dropping of with a relative or something let me know buddy

Bazza

badbaz77":3fkw24sg said:
Hi

No probs, i will be travelling down on Dec 28th, and going to Farnborough area then down to Southampton for new year, so if you get stuck or want it dropping of with a relative or something let me know buddy

Bazza

Would you believe i was in conisbrough on weds!!? high st...

Due to festive period i am working a day in advance so can potentially be in conisbrough next tues, all quick like.....

Let me know what you can do baz, i can be there 10-11am ish...

The 'stang is now in my care! heavy lil bugger n all, seatpost not seized either, apart from a lazy/gooey feeling freewheel it's in good shape. tyres look good but are rather cracked. grips have perished too.

Back