Any local rides coming up soon..?

Dossa

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It's been ages hasn't it? Unless I've not checked here enough and I've missed a few!

Time to stretch the legs again surely....?!

:D

Re:

Busy couple of weekends ahead for me, but I shall put on a Macclesfield Forest and surrounding area ride in July for sure.

Re:

Far too long, you're very right. With work, Mayhem, birthdays and weddings it's been a mad few weeks!

This Saturday I'll be out either from home (Stockport) to New Mills on the road via Snake, or something starting & finishing in Macclesfield if anyone would like to join me? Obviously it wouldn't be an official RB ride and I was considering tarmac, but happy to do whatever suits. Could even manage the Peaks if there's interest...

Re:

I'm away at a stag do this weekend so can't make anything.

TdF weekend on the 5th and 6th July - I'm road riding over to Holme Moss or south of Langsett on Sunday to watch.

Saturday 12th July - Quantocks national ride - probably travelling down for that.

So I reckon Sunday 20th or 27th July are possible for a Macclesfield Forest ride.

Slightly OT Paul, but we're camping at Langsett festival for the TdF, (Thu-Mon) if you fancy dropping in - think we get a couple of extra tickets for the Festival and the camping is per pitch so you could even crash over in the extension if you get carried away in the on site beer festival ;)
http://langsetthub.co.uk/

Re: Re:

drystonepaul":5dnmr5lm said:
So I reckon Sunday 20th or 27th July are possible for a Macclesfield Forest ride.

Would the 20th be the better option? Would only miss part of the flat stage to Nimes then whereas the 27th is the last day and I don't move off the couch all day then! :D

Re: Re:

drystonepaul":3njxhdx4 said:
Busy couple of weekends ahead for me, but I shall put on a Macclesfield Forest and surrounding area ride in July for sure.

Count me in! Please keep me in the loop :cool:

Latest posts

Back