GT STS/LTS bearing sets needed!!!

adlyhobart

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
has any one got any bearings kits for sts lts? there is a chap selling them in the states but he refuses to ship them here! actually he refuses to even answer an email! HELP!!! cheers

sts bush

hi chris, yes thats going to be the last resort as the prices are bloody expensive. to do the back end comes to £145 which is a bit much me thinks

get in the queue!!! :LOL:

What year are you looking for? I just paid out for some and nothing fits :cry:

From what I can work out its for 1999 models? Which I am guessing has smaller bush sizes? :?

The bits wouldnt fit on my 1997 lts-3 or dh ?

You can see the photo from LTS BIKER on the other thread I have :D

it is all ok everyone! just got off the phone to BETD and asked for a deal on £195 quids worth of bearings and little plastic bits and WOW! got the deal of the century!!!! FREE POSTAGE!!!!! i really cant believe it. over a barrel though as no one else is doing them. the really annoying thing is i used to be in engineering, half an hour with a lathe and a hand full of bearings which cost pennies and i would have the same if not better result. frickin disgusting prices!!!

there was very small amounts of play in them, the thing is, plastic to metal bushes will never be any good so thought i would replace the whole lot. really in two minds if to spend a small fortune? or sell it on. it would certainly be a big improvement, but is it going to be a good frame?? i have never ridden it so dont know if i would be wasting money??

Back