GT STS/LTS bearing sets needed!!!

that looks nice for the money?? that would be what the bearings i have would fit. its sold as a lts/sts kit but the included paperwork only covers the lts i have noticed. how about the new shock? got it off feebay for £23 i was a bit more than chuffed!

Attachments

• 100_0778.JPG
    100_0778.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 443
Is that the one from bens cycles on ebay? I was bidding against you !!!

I was unsure of the length of the shock :? Blimey if I knew they could of put some bushes in with the shock :cry: Not happy about paying $40 for what will be an tiny envelope!!

ah so it was you eh! Grrrr! only kidding. i was bloody surprised to get it so cheap! i put £100 on it! how dim of them to list the eye to eye as 90mm just because it was closed! a bike shop! yes it is a pain paying the postage but to find a brand new one for peanuts when they where $250 originally is a rare find indeed. just ordered a coupe deluxe from icycleusa to get the new spring and bottom fixings to finish it off. by the way the trunion chips were not included with it thats my only usable part from $40 worth of unusable parts from usa.

:D its great the world of old GT lts lovers!!

You may have better knowlege than me then, Are the supers standard size then? If you find one it will fit the LTS no matter what year or model of trunion type? :?

GT's are awesome! Got my iCycles Coupe deluxe recently, what a deal...might buy them all up and share the wealth!!!

from what i can tell they are all the same size, plus you can adjust the eye to eye with moving the trunion up or down. they are a mega price! for something hard to find and a fraction of the original price! shame they sold out of super deluxe ones

hi, the bottom one would do me but going to stump up for betd replacement as they are roller bearings. putting plastic cups instead of proper bearings in a frame of that initial value! what a tight and ridiculous idea by GT! all it takes is one piece of grit and they are shot at the end of the ride. thanks anyway

the dollar is pretty weak at the moment so you can get a RockShox GT LTS Coupe Deluxe Shock delivered for £23 which i think is pretty marvellous. you know who is twice that.

Back