Dyna Tech

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Dyna Tech Ti mountain bike frame, 19",

MT3 MT4 Ogre Quantum etc...The bonded ones...

Any condition considered. :shock:

Some one must know someone with one... Please!

Thanks a Lot!

Just bumping it up, where did they all go? they can't have been that bad, I had a Quantum ... Got mugged off me in the high street winter '94 '95 :cry: ... Would love to replace it!

might know of a sem complete on, definately frame fork pars stem and post

i'll get a pic and measure it for you tomorrow

PLEASE!

Some one must know of one somewhere!

19" Dyna Tech Ti MTB in one piece, not a Torus but one of the bonded ones... MT3 MT4 Quantum Ogre.

Thanks for looking. Will stop bumping this up soon as even I have to give up hope soon :cry:

I would suggest that you pick up the phone and ring around some of the old raleigh main dealers. I know of a frame I had which was refurbished by raleigh and hung up on the wall last time i passed the old LBS a couple of years ago. There must be some stuck in the back somewhere.

The bike I had was a 21 inch 2090 tubeset bonded frame in white. Was David Baker's training bike and I got it as a replacement to a Quantum I had. I flogged it back to the LBS after it was resprayed and I needed the money as a student.

Thanks, I'll try that though obviously with Raleigh just being an importer now a lot of enthusiasm has gone out. I rang the Factory a few weeks back to ask if they had any and the guy sounded SO down beat it wasn't true!

Latest posts

Back