SORTED Broken frame for an interesting project

oliverracing

Old School Hero
Hi guys - looking for a broken (or crappy pile of junk that never deserves to be ridden again :roll: ) bike for a project.

For all those interested by the phrase "interesting project" the parts Will be used in a Carbon bike project that I'm intending on doing over the summer- there will be a build thread put up if there is enough interest. :?:

The only specifics if has to fit are:
- Intact 1 1/18 headtube (not to fussed on length but 12-14cm would be ideal)
- Intact English threaded MTB size BB (68mm I think?)
- Intact Normal style dropouts (Not vertical...)
- Not at all fussed on material.(anything from steel, alu, ti, carbon, would do- but ideally not magnesium :LOL: )

:shock: THIS WILL BE CHOPPED UP :shock: - so if it has any sentimental or monetary value then I suggest you look away ;)

A bonus would be Disc mounts, but not necessary (but have also asked this on the 1998+ section for that)

I can pay postage + a bit of beer money, but I can collect if very near loughborough (within 5-10 miles of LE11 as have no car at uni), or within 10 miles of OX7 (oxfordshire)

If you want to chop yourselves (can be fun - trust me :p ) to make posting cheaper/easier I would be happy to add a bit of money for time/effort (not necessary though)

NOW SORTED :p

Back