Hi guys - looking for a broken (or crappy pile of junk that never deserves to be ridden again
) bike for a project.
For all those interested by the phrase "interesting project" the parts Will be used in a Carbon bike project that I'm intending on doing over the summer- there will be a build thread put up if there is enough interest.
The only specifics if has to fit are:
- Intact 1 1/18 headtube (not to fussed on length but 12-14cm would be ideal)
- Intact English threaded MTB size BB (68mm I think?)
- Intact Normal style dropouts (Not vertical...)
- Not at all fussed on material.(anything from steel, alu, ti, carbon, would do- but ideally not magnesium
THIS WILL BE CHOPPED UP
- so if it has any sentimental or monetary value then I suggest you look away
A bonus would be Disc mounts, but not necessary (but have also asked this on the 1998+ section for that)
I can pay postage + a bit of beer money, but I can collect if very near loughborough (within 5-10 miles of LE11 as have no car at uni), or within 10 miles of OX7 (oxfordshire)
If you want to chop yourselves (can be fun - trust me
) to make posting cheaper/easier I would be happy to add a bit of money for time/effort (not necessary though)NOW SORTED
2010 Specialized sport Allez -- 2003 Alan Cyclocross bike -- 1997 Scott Summit Drop bar SS campus bike --1994 M-Trax 2000 Ti -- 2013 homemade carbon frame XC racer clicky