Wanted : 26" QR Rim Brake 8 sp+ Wheelset

RchBlk

Retro Newbie
I'm after some wheels for my 97 Eldridge Grade.
What have people got?

Something strong, I'm heavy

Hiya, I have some Mavic 217 SUP rims in silver on 8 speed LX hubs. The bearings are a little rough but they've been serviced and have lots left to give. Minimal wear to rim surfaces. They are hand built with DT stainless spokes. Let me know if your interested.

Yes I can send them. I was thinking £85 posted. I'll post up some pics in an hour or so.
I also have a set of more modern off the peg repair wheels with a shimano rear hub, and a cartridge bearing front. I'd want 55 posted for those. I'll take a pic of those too.

Re:

Ok, so here's the LX wheels. Rims are very good, nice and true, only niggles are slightly rough bearings and a rubber cap missing from LH side of rear hub (could prob find one in the back of a bike shop somewhere). They are actually a lot better than i remember, so i'd ask £85 plus shipping (should be about £12) Sorry.... :oops:

BGaVMq6.jpg

4m3K7XY.jpg

Za7XUXH.jpg

l2vhp2q.jpg

1CopOpl.jpg

AHm1SGt.jpg

OP7MVDh.jpg

Re:

And these are the other wheels i have.
Decent quality, rear shimano hub and rim brake only.
Front is a cartridge bearing Disc hub, but with the same rim so is fine for rim brakes. No wear on these.
Sorry they are a bit dirty, didnt have chance to clean. Rotor and singlespeed kit not included £55 posted.

VejzbFU.jpg

tpzP33g.jpg

mN48Kox.jpg

Back