WTB: Bottom bracket to suit '93 MARIN

BlisteringBarnacles

Dirt Disciple
Looking for a good shimano bottom bracket to suit my 93 Marin Indian Fire Trail. Haven't been able to get the sucker out yet, but if anyone can tell me what I need I'll take it.

BlisteringBarnacles":2sdwf8wo said:
Looking for a good shimano bottom bracket to suit my 93 Marin Indian Fire Trail. Haven't been able to get the sucker out yet, but if anyone can tell me what I need I'll take it.

All depends on what chainset (cranks) you are using?

If it’s the catalogue spec Shimano Deore DX FC-MT60, 68shell with 122.5 spindle. Something like a Shimano UN55 with that spec would be a good and non expensive option.

Minifreak":ln9mzmq0 said:
If it’s the catalogue spec Shimano Deore DX FC-MT60, 68shell with 122.5 spindle. Something like a Shimano UN55 with that spec would be a good and non expensive option.

Man i love this forum.

Yep those are the cranks, I should be able to find that fairly easily locally. Thanks for the quick reply!

BlisteringBarnacles":qhmw1jsv said:
Minifreak":qhmw1jsv said:

Man i love this forum.

Yep those are the cranks, I should be able to find that fairly easily locally. Thanks for the quick reply!

Not a problem buddy, hope you enjoy your time here, just be careful as it’s addictive ;)

Re:

Get an mtb he said, it'll be easy he said...

You're not wrong though, those original brochures on here are criminal for suckers like me.

Back