wanted 27.0mm seatpost urgent for Kona Hahanna 1997 - SORTED

daugs

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
having found a 14" frame for the mrs to get to work, see other post, need a 27.0mm diameter seatpost, ideally Kona, but urgent, if can't find in next couple of days then have to be a new cheap generic

thanks

Re: wanted 27.0mm seatpost urgent for Kona Hahanna 1997

Think I have a kona one going spare in that size

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

oldefortran":2hbax6j0 said:

thanks for the thought, yes I saw that from the other post, and there are a couple of others. Ideally the bike needs to be built by Sunday so Mrs can use it to get to work on Monday avoiding the buses. (I suspect it will be chaos with any hope that people might think about not playing sardines on the bus gone with recent events). Most of the ebay stuff don't finish in time anyway, and the Mrs is not too worried about whether original, period or generic, just me, so I thought if anyone had one on here then that would be a result otherwise ebay it will be, sadly.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back