Steel GT frame n forks

type49

Retro Guru
First post for ages, so bit out of touch. I've just bought a Ridgeback 705RS with all the LX/Ritchley goodies on it. Not too keen on the frame, so want a project to do & always liked the triange-framed GT's. So, anything for sale out there? Ideally would like frame/forks assembly, or complete bike. Tatty is fine, as I will do full repaint but no damaged,bent frames please. Cheers ;)

I'm thinking of selling my (almost original) 1992 GT Karakoram "Tequila Sunrise". Size is 18".

Re:

Hi Wim, thanks for the reply. Sounds good but also sounds like it's quite tidy already? I'm really after a project that needs some TLC. Send me more details anyways. Cheers, Kev :cool:

Re:

Yes, indeed, it's as good as completed. Will send some photos after the weekend.
Are you intetested in other brands? I have a Cinelli Ottomilainsu frameset (1990).

Re:

I have a Pantera frame if that might be of interest?

Cheers

Hi I have a very tatty 92 Karakoram in an 18" and a GT Fork. frame and forks are straight and ideal for a project.
I can do pics if you are interested

£35 + £5 for shipping

Cheers

longbeech":3gj7kb8v said:
Hi I have a very tatty 92 Karakoram in an 18" and a GT Fork. frame and forks are straight and ideal for a project.
I can do pics if you are interested

£35 + £5 for shipping

Cheers

Yes, piccies please. Plus, where abouts in Hants? Cheers ;)

Back