Something tiny and cheap, please ;)

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just retired from work and after painstakingly reducing the fleet I'm now looking for a little project to waste my dwindling funds on :roll: Complete bikes or frames welcome - sub 16" please (the smaller the better). Cheers! :D

17" British Eagle Boss e-stay? Rough but can send a whole heap a stuff to get you going

Beer tokens and postage only!

Re:

How much are you looking to spend...?

Will check size, but have what I remember to be a 16" frame, and a load of bits that would go some way to building it up into a bike.

Re:

And where are you located?

Postage cost could be saved of course if you're local-ish and able to collect...

Re:

I have a nice Rocky Mountain, same size as your old Explosif ;) .....

gpJkH8Y.jpg

It's currently fitted with a nicely functioning Quadra (new elstomers) but would come with the original rigid fork too
:)

Cheers

Oh wow! That looks amazing :cool: :p Probs way out of my price range though.

Exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for though folks although something in need of more tlc given my budget of around £100. Cheers for the replies - if I'm honest 16" would be the very upper limit frame size-wise but smaller would suit me better.

I'm based in Newport, South Wales btw.

Re:

I'm a bit far from you but have a small khs montana summit, It measures16" but apparently they only came in 15 & 17? paint is a bit tatty gears need a bit of attention. Any good?

Cheers for the reply - really hoping for something a little smaller though. I may be sorted - watch . . . this . . . space :p

Back