1952/1952 Sun Manxman

Xcmuttley

Dirt Disciple
Well there is no two way's about it, this is going to be a long project!

The plan is to do a full refurb from the paint up, would be very interested if anyone has any original paraphernalia for it!

Being part Manx myself and spending a lot of time on the Island the dream is to get it rideable and take it round the TT course! That will be quite a few years away I should think!

Might be the angle of the picture but the fork looks a bit bent to me. Might be worth checking that.

It does look a bit odd in the picture! Hadn't noticed that before.
However as a bike mechanic and aspiring framebuilder it was checked for alignment on arrival :D had to make sure it was okay, been looking for one since I started cycling!

Xcmuttley":2kh9humi said:
However as a bike mechanic and aspiring framebuilder it was checked for alignment on arrival :D had to make sure it was okay, been looking for one since I started cycling!

In that case why is it going to take you so long to do the rebuild? You have the tools the know how and the skill all you have to add now is the cash and you will have it riding in a fortnight. ;)

Xcmuttley":1jm59v9d said:
It does look a bit odd in the picture! Hadn't noticed that before.
Cool, good to know. It's got to be worth getting it going as an oily rag special and then working from there! It's going to make a fine steed when done.

Back