1998 Kona Lava Dome Resto Mod Project (Caldera P11 Onwards)

Re: The 1998 Kona Lava Dome Resto Mod Project

First ride out on the ti forks went great, very nice ride. The rise from the extra leg length has made a hell of a difference too.

Another ride on the Ti forks no problems even after hitting a few unavoidable potholes.

OcOOmmZh.jpg

kw4VZhNh.jpg

That's what its come out as I weighed on floor scales with and without me holding it and by some hanging ones

Really nice project man. Good to see you enjoying the ride too :)

Update. I've started riding with spd's which I haven't tried for many years. I did give them a go when I was in a local cycling club in my early teens but couldn't get on with them at the time so I quickly returned to flats.

Here they are courtesy on Reluctant on here. Working a treat so far I have the tension wound right off and im using the marmite multi release cleats which some rave about and some hate. All good for me so far no false releases and on the first ride with them today I have got many pr's on strava so they must be working haha.

HlGWeG2h.jpg

V7FT6Kyh.jpg

QNipxorh.jpg

Cheers so am I, I was a bit dubios about a ti fork from china but i cant fault it so far.

Did you still keep twisting your feet before taking your foot off the pedal haha

Back