Risse Racing Genesis shock for AMP B3 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

jimplops

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I ran this on my old B3, which I don't have any more, and noticed there's quite a few owners on here so it might be of use to someone £50 posted. Will add photo later.

Cheers

Jim

I'd be very interested, though not sure if it will fit my early amp frame. Could you send me some shock dimensions, as if it fits, I'll take it!

Ian

The seatstaymount is 24mm dia, and shock eyelet width is 11mm, total length from centre of eye to seatstay face is 121mm.

cheers

Jim

Not sure that this will fit mine sadly, but could you post up/send me a pic so I can be sure before pulling out.

Thanks

Ian

Cheers, I think the shocks in the pic are the same, one just has a sleeve pictured, but I think the overall length of the shocks are different. Shame, as I would really like to swap out the standard shock for a Risse, but exchange rates, import duties and postage don't make a new one viable.

If there are some Amp experts out there that know different, please chip in and correct me, but sadly I think I'm forced into passing on this shock.

Ian

The body of the B3 is shorter and the spigot is actually a larger machined section, but yeah shame as getting anything from state side is poo at the mo coz of the pound.

Latest posts

Back