sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Sadly can't make this great event, but rather than see my £41 entry fee go to waste i'll offer it to my fellow retrobikers for free.

Dibs it here and i'll get back to you :D

ultimecia":3agr5wm9 said:
Is SSEC the Exhibition centre?
No mate, its the Single Speed European Championships. But not a race, just a great weekend of riding.

EDIT:I'd like it. I'd be prepared you give £20 to the charity of your choice, even if that charity is you :D
I contacted Sheldon earlier this week, as when I spoke to him at The Wobble he was intending to do non riding entries, but the people at the F of D have really tightened up on numbers etc so he can't do them. :?

Re: .

Grannygrinder":2vnmn3sg said:
EDIT:I'd like it. I'd be prepared you give £20 to the charity of your choice, even if that charity is you :D
I contacted Sheldon earlier this week, as when I spoke to him at The Wobble he was intending to do non riding entries, but the people at the F of D have really tightened up on numbers etc so he can't do them. :?
All yours Grannygrinder, just drop Sheldon an email letting him know you've taken my place, he'll need a few details from you for insurance etc. The charity of my choice is www.retrobike.co.uk so buy something nice (like a wooly hat) and spread the retrobike word with your £20 :D

Back