SPECIALIZED HARDROCK GSX 15.5 SPANKING CONDITION.FULL BIKE

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Right was alerted to this bike on the bay through retrobike ebay watch ,

So after taking aday off work, and driving 100 miles round trip I am now the proud owner of a 15.5 Hardrock GSX
My evil intention had been to break the bike, keep some bits and sell or bin what was left,
However on picking up the bike could not bring myself to do it without giving someone the chance to buy her whole as a rider, as she is in fantastic condition and has covered very few miles from new, frame and decals are immaculate, tyres and brake blocks are not worn and I do not think the bike has ever seen mud.

Bike may be a ladies if bikepedia is to be believed as 15.5 was listed as ladies for the GSX, specs match however they give silver and metallic green as colours available not red, The plain old Hardrock for that year did come in Cherry red, which this is, and in 15.5 there was one sold on her a while back which was red and a mans bike so I do not know. Also there is nothing on the bike to say it is womans fit or specific.
Think the year is 1995, perfect for getting wife and or kids into retrobiking.
there is some play in the cranks so the Bike may need a new bottom bracket or some tinkering, think its lost some bearings somewhere, its cup and cone type though, which look very simple to maintain but i dont have the tools to get in there and have a look.

Anyway looking for £110 posted, but open to offers,lol

if anyone has any more info on the bike that would be good too,as I cant find much,
Cheers

Charlieboy.

any thoughts comments advice on this, to break or not to break, that is the question bike is a minty minter.

really doesnt seem right, is anyone taking wife gfs' mothers in law, children or short people to the big dirty weekender? :LOL:

make me an offer to keep it whole,

May have a mate interested in this for his mrs. He's just looking at funds as he was only planning going to £70 for her, but I've told him this is ideal ;)

cool cool makster, some room for manouvre on price this end, but the bike is such nice condition, really is a pity to break at this point,

let me know

Back