'96 Breezer Storm 17" frame and forks - SOLD!!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Right, I know everyone is going to go ballistic when they see this, but please keep comments to a minimum... :facepalm: :LOL:

Yes, it's beautiful, but in the time I've had it, I haven't ridden it once in anger, due to stupid work hours and a couple of bouts of serious illness, and realistically, the Zaskar can be made into a 'do everything' bike very easily. I'm honestly just not riding enough any more, and personal circumstances mean I might not be much in the foreseeable either, so someone else should enjoy this.

Full details should be in the build thread attached to my signature (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=343499) but it's basically 17" centre BB to top, with a 21 1/2" actual top tube. Yes, there are a couple of chips out of the paint work, but it's dead straight, perfect threads, and super super light. (Just found my notebook: frame weighs 1800gms, the forks 815gms....) I waxoiled the frame internals and the forks too when I first had it.

For now, I'd like to literally sell just the frame, forks, and the seat clamp - £120

Postage is another £15 on top of this. If it doesn't sell, then it will be going on top of the wardrobe and I'll try and forget about it until the spring!

Some of the other parts could be available by separate negotiation, I don't want to sell the CK headset but for the right money I could be persuaded, but we'd be talking £45 on top and no, I won't take offers. It is what it is, and that's the prices I want to get to make it worth my while. I'm not on the make with this, that is what the frameset owes me.

PLEASE if you're interested, post here FIRST then PM, and as I say, I would appreciate it if comments on my fickleness could be kept to a minimum :LOL: :LOL:

Postage may take some patience as I would need to get a proper box and that means a 20 mile round trip to Halfords, and raiding my local Tescos for recycled bubble wrap.......

Re: '96 Breezer Storm 17" frame and forks

Hang it on the wall in your lounge and enjoy its beauty, take it out on long Summer days and thrash the GT the rest of the year ;)

Re: '96 Breezer Storm 17" frame and forks

Mindfreak":1yc3wahf said:
Hang it on the wall in your lounge and enjoy its beauty, take it out on long Summer days and thrash the GT the rest of the year ;)

+ 1 I'd have it in a heart beat but can't justify another bike at the moment :(

Re:

You guys obviously haven't seen the size of my 'lounge'.....
I live in a tiny bedsit annex, the top of the wardrobe is the only option for the frameset.

I meant to say, I would take a deposit and monthly payments, if that would help.... ;)

Re:

Cheers THM.

I really don't want to make a thing about this, but really my circumstances have changed and I need to get down to one bike, sort out my life, and make some space and time for other things now.

In a good way.

Back