Now sold.

Re:

RC200 is 17" and I think the RC500 is large (which isn't actually large by todays standards) but I'll havre to check that.

Re: Pace RC200 and Pace RC500 for sale.

Damn! House is up for sale - really, though not because of this post :-o - but I bet that RC500 is long gone before I'm ready :-(

Yorkshiremike":10uwqn9v said:
For sale are my Pace bikes.

I can’t imagine that there are many out there in this condition that have actually been ridden as they where intended to be.

Ouch, that hurts ;) :LOL:

I guess it serves me right for putting off listing mine for sale for so long.

Good luck with the sales.

Yorkshiremike":194sgtly said:
Hi everyone,

I've decided to hold on to my RC500. It's just too much fun to part with at the moment.

However, my RC200 is still for sale. I've had one offer of £600.00 for it which is laughable for what is basically a NOS team issue Pace. :facepalm:

If anyone is seriously interested then PM me and I'll email over the full spec detailing whats original and whats NOS. As I've already said, this bike has never been ridden off road and was used two or three times a year by the previous owner to pop to the pub down a canal path for cheeky pint. Thats it!! :D

Kind regards.

Mike

I think £600 is a reasonable price, far from laughable & it was me that made the offer, taking into account what you can pick them up for :cool:

Back