Suntour XCD 6000 Rear Mech- Log Cabin Aesthetic. Sugino AT

Jacque Lucque

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey all!

For sale I have a very lovely Suntour XCD rear mech.

The mech is in great condition throughout. The bushings are free of play, the springs are very strong still, the pulleys move very smoothly and all of the bolts/barrel adjusters are butter smooth. I was almost half tempted to keep the mech for my self just for that beautiful machined barrel adjuster!

And that pine tree! Dale Cooper, eat your heart out.

The finish on the mech is really pretty good albeit a bit chipped in some places. The mechs logo hasn't been marred so if you really wanted, it'd be very easy to fill the scratches in with some touch up paint. Elsewhere, especially on the cage, the finish is beautiful with no suck from the chain etc.

Note, the pulleys are the original Suntour ones and are very unworn.

ylgx.jpg

yhgg.jpg

zio4.jpg

w323.jpg

I'm asking for £25.26 for the mech including postage.

Why the funny price? Postage by MyHermes is £4.20 (inc vat) and paypals fee's will be £1.06 so I will receive £20 for this beautiful mech!

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Re: Suntour XCD 6000 Rear Mech- Log Cabin Aesthetic

SOLD

Sugino AT Driveside crank + Rings

I also have a beautiful Sugino AT driveside crank + rings.

The crank is in excellent condition with only one patch of marring on the back of the crank about 3/4 of the way towards the pedal threads. Other wise, the crank only has light surface scratching with no heel rub.

172.5mm
28/36/44 Chainrings
JIS

The price is worth it alone for the beautiful chainrings and bolts. They look hardly touched and have some beautiful machining.

The tapers + threads are excellent all round.

I bought the crank hoping I'd find a NDS match but it's not worth it now.

j56k.jpg

I'm asking for £25.26 for the crank including postage. See above post to explain pricing!

Back