raleigh kelloggs pro tour racer with chrome forks?

bargainbikezz

Retro Newbie
can any one help me on this one, picked up this racer the other day because it looked a bit special, it's a kelloggs tour bike from the 80's, but i've had a couple of these before but none like this one.
It's got chrome forks with quite a decorative crown, full shimano 105 running gear (but very dated!)weinmann brakes & bars seat post etc.. and the kelloggs graphics are very different to all the others i've seen from researching, any help would be much apprieciated, i'll post some pictures of it when it stops raining

cheers

bargainbikezz":20keif6w said:
can any one help me on this one, picked up this racer the other day because it looked a bit special, it's a kelloggs tour bike from the 80's, but i've had a couple of these before but none like this one.
It's got chrome forks with quite a decorative crown, full shimano 105 running gear (but very dated!)weinmann brakes & bars seat post etc.. and the kelloggs graphics are very different to all the others i've seen from researching, any help would be much apprieciated, i'll post some pictures of it when it stops raining

cheers

Needs pics!

Not sure if Raleigh ever did a 'decent' kellogs frame.

I had an ordinary one, Reynolds 501 throughout, with a unicrown fork.

Mine was cool, but yours sounds better. Would be great to see a picture.

Back