Peugeot Perthus Bike information

wjmarks

Retro Newbie
Hi I got this bike the other day and was wondering if it was worth anything to anyone. I think it may be even useful to someone for parts!

Should i put it on ebay or is it not worth the bother?

It seems to be a time trial bike as it has the aero bars on it and for it's vintage it is very light, anyway if anyone out there can give me any info on it and if it is worth anything.

I have taken a load of pics of it so hopefully i can upload them for all to see, if anyone wants any specific pics please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_3209.jpg
    IMG_3209.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_3220.jpg
    IMG_3220.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_3217.jpg
    IMG_3217.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_3227.jpg
    IMG_3227.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_3214.jpg
    IMG_3214.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 470
Re:

Thats a top of the range peugeot from 89/90 or thereabouts. Its 753 tubing throughout with chrome rear triangle. It would have originally come with shimano 600ex i think but this looks like it has been stripped and built up with whatever was lying around. Its not a time trial backbit a road bike and these frames are very sought after. Some of the bits on it are quite good as well from what i can see...

Re:

What sort of money would it be worth as if sits and how much would it be to restore, and restored to its former glory how much would it make?

Re:

yes indeed it was top of the range back in the day. i had the aravis which was the next down the line in the range. mine was complete and all original but had chrome reynolds 531 forks which were a thing of beauty. i can remember when i sold mine it went for £140 but i should of held out for more :facepalm: :facepalm:

Back