Feedback
View
Just got back from work and am wishing i had a MTB :roll:

Anyone else been out?

Attachments

• stuff 2012 018.JPG
    stuff 2012 018.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 802
That makes me feel cold looking at it! No chance of me going out tonight. 23mm slicks and snow don't mix well, but having said that I was surprised how well they do grip in the snow for what they are :D

poweredbypies":u8l6bhw0 said:
Heading out to work in a bit, on a racer n all. Least I have flat bars on mine.

You got much snow in the Black Country? If you have access to bubble wrap then wrap yourself tight :LOL:

Jonny69":1citn592 said:
That makes me feel cold looking at it! No chance of me going out tonight. 23mm slicks and snow don't mix well, but having said that I was surprised how well they do grip in the snow for what they are :D

At least snow cushions the blow somewhat :)

I find the snow is ok it's just as soon as you hit car tyre tracks that 'the wheels come off'

I wish I was one of the yoof of today. Have dug out my old motorbike leather jacket tho at least it has armour on the back and elbows.

poweredbypies":23rqwvmp said:
I wish I was one of the yoof of today. Have dug out my old motorbike leather jacket tho at least it has armour on the back and elbows.

that's the spirit....remember pedal quickly or you could look like this :LOL:

snow-bicycle.jpeg

Went out this morning. -6 when I set off which dropped down to -7.2 out in the Peak.

Went out this evening for some chips - in my 4 x 4 !

Was saying to my wife that if I was free and single I'd be definatley out playing in it tommorow on my MTB. (Oh the joys of responsibility).

Back