NEW TI RALEIGH 753 40TH TDF ANNIVERSARY MODEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

That looks like a 59 size frame & the top tube lookS pretty level to me....
I'm beginning to think you are horizontal-blind, Nob. Lucky you!
...so I won't bother to point out the mins and secs count of that video at which you can see the manifestly non-horizontal top tube unless you specifically ask me to.. :)

Re:

Anyone who has purchased this bike or frame would have been fully aware it has a slightly sloping top tube...what I don't understand is why make a u tube film crying about this after...help me..am I missing something here ?.. :|

Re: Re:

vcballbat":xw5c5x55 said:
Anyone who has purchased this bike or frame would have been fully aware it has a slightly sloping top tube...what I don't understand is why make a u tube film crying about this after...help me..am I missing something here... :|
I did think about buying one. it would have been the 56. I wasn't aware there would be a slope, but in fairness, I never read the small print or got into the purchase/application form.

out of interest, where did it tell us this?

Re:

Oh I see. You mean we'd have had to make that assumption based on photos, which like we've seen on here with the picture of joop could be ambiguous if the camera angle isn't quite right.
But you agree, it actually failed to mention it .. or even allude to it.
Smoke n mirrors

I’m firmly in the “I don’t get it” camp...

As my father-in-law would say “‘tis neither nowt or somette”

Re:

I think the picture at the top of page one of this thread is pretty clear. Evidence suggests that some people, perhaps even the majority of people- genuinely cannot tell whether a line is horizontal without measuring it... and if you can't tell, it's probably never going to bother you anyway.

"Oh I see. You mean we'd have had to make that assumption based on photos, which like we've seen on here with the picture of joop could be ambiguous if the camera angle isn't quite right.
But you agree, it actually failed to mention it .. or even allude to it.
Smoke n mirrors"

Would you ever consider looking at Raleigh website.. :shock:
https://www.raleigh.co.uk/gb/en/ti-rale ... n-bicycle/

Re: Re:

torqueless":33pu20g1 said:
That looks like a 59 size frame & the top tube lookS pretty level to me....
I'm beginning to think you are horizontal-blind, Nob. Lucky you!
...so I won't bother to point out the mins and secs count of that video at which you can see the manifestly non-horizontal top tube unless you specifically ask me to.. :)
I did watch it again & opened my eyes :x & yes there is a slight slope :facepalm:

Raleigh didn't give us any clues.... :facepalm:
Hey Joop...'Can you bubble this please' ..... :?

Attachments

• TI-Raleigh-Anniversary-Edition-Bike_2048x2048.jpg
    TI-Raleigh-Anniversary-Edition-Bike_2048x2048.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 1,298
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back