SRP is back

Peperbek

Dirt Disciple
For all those who tried to order SRP stuff from factory direct in the past year or two; the crisis does have its own advantages. Even defense contractors like the parentcompany of SRP are in need of some cash flow (even a few lowsy dollars for some bolts).
Below the email that they send out to former customers.
So when you are in need of some SRP bolts, here's your chance.

Dear Specialty Racing Products Customer:

Come visit the new Specialty Racing Products website!!

www.srp-usa.com

As a previous customer of SRP, we want you to be among the first to know that we have re-engineered the SRP web site to make it easier for you to find what you need to make your bikes lighter and faster than ever. In addition, we have beefed up our SRP technical and customer support teams to ensure that your questions and needs are addressed as effectively and efficiently as possible.

If you have any suggestions for products that we do not currently make, or any ideas to improve existing products, feel free to shoot me and email. We always love to get customer feedback, and we would like to make any improvements to our product line to get you the parts you need.

We hope that you'll visit us soon!

Regards,

Andrew
SRP Support/Sales

I'm glad to see them back as I've got a ti bolt fetish. that said they need to work on the site with more pics & info. I found a few blind links.

Back