why no 95/96 kona catalogues?

choppstar10

Dirt Disciple
Like the title says, why are these not on the net?? either on here or kona retro maybe I just missed them?

They are the best years, well I thinks so! i've got the evans catalogues from these years which have the pictures taken frome the kona publication.

Should put the original 95 explosif up on here for the fella with the dilemma about painting. That is one of the best clours!!

I also have original reviews for the 95 kilauea and the 95 explosif from mbuk and mbi, which I could put up if theres any interest (excuse me if they already exist somewhere??!)

so should I dust off the scanner??

Always ahppy to add scans to the archive, just drop me a note if you have the catalogues scanned in...

Cool I'll get on it asap. The catalogue scans are just the ones form the evans cat, but they are just as good and they have all the specs which is easier to read than in the real kona book.

Better get scanning then.

John":3u9jejwt said:
Always ahppy to add scans to the archive, just drop me a note if you have the catalogues scanned in...

I have the 96 Kona brochure scan (German editon) on my computer - happy to send it to anybody who wants it :D

dude thats the gallery and archive, you want magazine and catalogue scans under readers bikes and kit

That will be great, I love to see both of 1995 and 1996 catalogues to be scanned, I like to see 1996 Cindercone bike photo if possible.

Thanks for offering to help out, cheers :)

Back