• Total voters

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Do you still have your first mtb and if you do would you sell it or is it staying? If you don't, do you wish you do or don't do? Oh and what was it?

97 Lava Dome. Wish I still had it. It's only about 40 km away, so I haven't given up on getting the frame back some day. Unfortunately most or all of the original parts are gone by now.

Don't, unfortunately :roll: 91 Cindercone in cinder gold colour. Next was Muddy Fox Courier, not got bike itself but still have front wheel, Sugino Ovoid(rugby ball) chainrings and Dia-compe front canti's.

Dont.........
My first mountainbike was a Cannondale sm400 in white.
It got pinched from me 3 times!!!
recovered it every time while out and about, but gave up the third time as the ins co had paid out and i just let the police return it to them. they wanted silly money for it and it had been trashed in a vain attempt to disgiuse it.
then the sm2000 that replaced it cracked so i flogged it along with the cattleprod & rc 30's and white porcs for next to nowt!
I would have gotten more for it on here now then i did 15 years ago when it was almost new!! :LOL:

GC

Don't.

A '91 GT Team Avalanche with full XT. I was thoroughly bummed out when it was pinched from my parents' place in the summer of '94, but we'd never really bonded. If I still had it it would be kept around out of a sense of nostalgic duty I suppose, but I'd probably have robbed the parts a long time ago to put them on something better, then worn them out.

Kind of do - it is a Townsend Hotrock with 200GS and rapidfires - from 91. My dad has it now. It's in incredible condition too - even though I fell off it a few times.

Don't

'90 Ridgeback 601 SIS was nicked from outside Air Cadets in about 1993. Learned to drive and then went without a bike for a couple years until the ParkPre Comp Limited in '94-'95

i wish,....

Scott.jpg

Back