Rotwild RDH04 for sale

SparkyPaul

Retro Newbie
Hi guys, I'm very new here but would like to know how much someone would give me for my retro classic Rotwild RDH04
RockShox deluxe Pro rear shock
Hope Big ens hubs
Hope 04 disc brakes
Marzzochi Shiver DH World Cup 2001 190mm travel
Mavic Ceramic rims
Ready to race, absolute mint condition

Attachments

• RenderedContent-38E13AC8-ED90-44ED-8E3E-85A3B10C9389.JPG
    RenderedContent-38E13AC8-ED90-44ED-8E3E-85A3B10C9389.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 660
Re:

But - you are posting o a forum that is dedicated to mountain-bikes older than 1997 ... so you are on the wrong forum.

Re:

That is rather tidy.

As above, difficult to put a price on it as nothing to compare it to. To the right buyer, who knows?
One way to find out is 99p auction and see how it goes I suppose.

Re: Re:

gradeAfailure":20518hpz said:
Hi Paul, welcome to the site. I think what they're trying to say is that if you're looking to get a valuation on a bike made post-'97, the best place to ask is here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=140396

Thanks for the info, at least I've had a decent reply, maybe I'll try a completely different forum

Re: Re:

SparkyPaul":3bamdfxt said:
gradeAfailure":3bamdfxt said:
Hi Paul, welcome to the site. I think what they're trying to say is that if you're looking to get a valuation on a bike made post-'97, the best place to ask is here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=140396

Thanks for the info, at least I've had a decent reply, maybe I'll try a completely different forum
It's a shame your 1st taste of retro bike seemed a little snotty and condescending.
Cant comment on the value of your bike. But retrobike is a great place for info on old bikes.

Re:

It is a shame, my main problem has been that I don't normally use forums so I don't know the format and it's also very difficult to do on a mobile phone

Re:

My history has been professional DH racing for the last 30 years with the likes of Steve Peat and Rob Warner etc I've organised races across the country, so with all this I thought I could have some significant input with information on this forum, think I'll take it elsewhere

Back