Whats the rarest mountain bike in the world?

Maybe this, Ridgeback Merlin Titanium? Quite easy to copy though if you can find the Madison carbon bars and forks. I did have the original I ripped gel saddle as well.

Re:

I would imagine you mean production bike?

al.

How many examples have to be in existence to be rare? How many produced?

The bikes suggested above ^^^ what are your figures for production and still around now?

firedfromthecircus":2oj0gu60 said:
The bikes suggested above ^^^ what are your figures for production and still around now?

In terms of the GT Srazak I mentioned, I think they only made 6, of which there are 13 still in existence.

My figures may be a little patchy though, so possibly a question better answered by forum member GM55378008a

Yes a production bike i suppose. As in Limited editions, Special Editions. I'm just curious. Like whats the most paid for a Second hand production bike. I mean with all the scrap metal dealers around old bikes are chucked away. Like when the scrappage scheme for cars came in and all the old classic Fords dissapeared and suddenly it was £8000 for an RS Turbo.

theres lots of one offs, race bikes made for say tomac etc. and of course the early breezers etc are going to rare and things like raised stay doug Bradbury's.

Even if you stick the word 'production' in, how many do you class as production? Its not a fair question. Most of us have pretty rare bikes on here but not in a global sense.

ti_pin_man":trt6g8vz said:
theres lots of one offs, race bikes made for say tomac etc. and of course the early breezers etc are going to rare and things like raised stay doug Bradbury's.

Even if you stick the word 'production' in, how many do you class as production? Its not a fair question. Most of us have pretty rare bikes on here but not in a global sense.

Sorry, i dont mean to diss anyones hard work or bikes. I was just curious as to what rare bikes there are in the world.

Back