Where can I source decals for Saracen kili comp 96

Andyrich46

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys, I'm the proud owner of a Kili Comp 96.
Of which I'm hopefully going to get re-sprayed, anyone know where I can source all the decals
for it please?
many Thanks

ps. Welcome to the forum. :cool:

Only just noticed this your first post! Not been here very long myself, and only wish I'd found it sooner!

Re: Re:

Andyrich46":1rccpu02 said:
anyone know if the decals that Gil supplys will be like the originals??

Yes, exactly like the originals! Drop him a line to discuss what you need :)

Re:

Thanks for your help guys, Gil is working on a set of decals for me, just got to find somewhere near me that will do the re-powder coat as close as poss to the original colour :LOL:

Re:

Well not been on here for a while guys as I have got the Kili Comp 96 stripped down
and had her shotblasted and repowder coated by a brilliant company in Eastleigh Hampshire.
They are called Solent Powder Finishers. full cost of powder coat was £54 including vat
and that was using a stock colour, decided I wanted to go a bit darker than the original colour, bike is not fully back together again, but will
try and upload a pic complete with a set of decals made by retrodecals Thanks Gil

Attachments

• Kili after repowder.jpg
    Kili after repowder.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 563
Saracen Kili Comp 96 restoration

Hi Everyone, as you may know I have a Kili Comp 96 that I had shotblasted and re-sprayed.
I had the original decals made up by Gil of retrodecals, amazing work Gil & thank you.
Paint job was done by solentpowderfinishers in Eastleigh Hampshire, These guys are amazing!!
Cost of paint job was £54 inc VAT. So here is the finished article,
Let me know what you think :D

Attachments

• The old girl now finished-2.jpg
    The old girl now finished-2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 528
Re:

Nice! I miss my Kili Comp. Are they like the original decals .. I recall mine were peeling even in the shop at the time due to the thin-ness of the foil and the ribbed downtube.

Latest posts

Back