Ringle Seatpost Sizing please in 30.0 what there sizes

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi I'm trying to find out Ringles seatpost sizes please all in the 30.0 what was the sizes please though out the years

Think I mite have a 30.2 or mite be 30.0 what did they make in the 30.0 range please

30.8, that isn't a common size...

Sizes were 26.8, 27.0, 27.2, 28.6, 29.4 and 31.6

I have a couple of proto hand machines ones in like a 26.4, but these have a machined shaft, like a Syncros, rather than the Easton EA70 taperwall that the production product had. All sizes were available throughout the years. Later posts just used a silver head as the differing material composition of the drawn shaft versus the machined head gave colour shade variations.

Think this is a 30.8 just thinking what frame it could fit :roll: here is a photo

It's defiantly 30. Something bout my calipers not working to get the size so I can find out for sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 176
*looks* like a 29.4.
29.4 and 31.6 were the only ones with a tapered top to neck the shaft down for the clamp. 31.6 defo has more taper.
Is you caliper zero point set ok, and clean?

Hi Nick got some new calipers today and double checked it's reading 31.54 so guessing it is a 31.6 YaY problem sorted...was told it was being used on a Manitou FS but is this a good size for a Klein 31.6? :cool:

Back